STL Lee Malia bundle (Bring Me the Horizon)

eppyfone

My sister got me this bundle for Christmas (she asked what I wanted hehe) and everything seems to be pretty legitimate when I compare certain song presets with their relative song on the album. Except, the IR's seem to sound a little thin and sort of squished as if there a high and low pass filter or something? If I pick one of the default IR's, like any of the Marshall ones (because that's what Lee runs) then it's 10x better.

The bundle came with instructions on how to load them up, but all it really says is to make sure preset 001 and cab IR 001 are on their respective first slots, so that all 43 presets load all 43 cabs correctly. Other than that, I take it everything else is pretty much ready to go.

I'm just wondering if I've missed anything, or if there's something special you need to do when using your own IR's? I've only ever used the factory IR's until now!

My sister got me this bundle for Christmas (she asked what I wanted hehe) and everything seems to be pretty legitimate when I compare certain song presets with their relative song on the album. Except, the IR's seem to sound a little thin and sort of squished as if there a high and low pass filter or something? If I pick one of the default IR's, like any of the Marshall ones (because that's what Lee runs) then it's 10x better.

The bundle came with instructions on how to load them up, but all it really says is to make sure preset 001 and cab IR 001 are on their respective first slots, so that all 43 presets load all 43 cabs correctly. Other than that, I take it everything else is pretty much ready to go.

I'm just wondering if I've missed anything, or if there's something special you need to do when using your own IR's? I've only ever used the factory IR's until now!
Did you ever rectify the issue? I am thinking about picking up this pack and was wondering if you thought is was a worthy addition?

Back
Top Bottom