Still on FW14, still sounds awesome, albeit not so brootal this time.

kostein

Inspired
Hey guys, long time since I made a new video. Truth is, I've been slacking playing way too much video games lately. I tried to change that the past month and slowly managed to finish this just in time for Christmas. This is a more melodic side of me which I haven't really shown in any other video I think so I hope you guys dig!

Main rhythm tone is my trusty VH4 patch. The others I can't remember on top of my head right now but any of you would like to know more I'll go through them.

P.S. Now that this is done, I'm gonna give v17 a chance. I'm hoping my main tones will not need a lot of tweaking to get them close to v14.

I like your track I suggest you stay of the video games stick to the music. Much better for ya IMO.

Hey guys, long time since I made a new video. Truth is, I've been slacking playing way too much video games lately. I tried to change that the past month and slowly managed to finish this just in time for Christmas. This is a more melodic side of me which I haven't really shown in any other video I think so I hope you guys dig!

Main rhythm tone is my trusty VH4 patch. The others I can't remember on top of my head right now but any of you would like to know more I'll go through them.

P.S. Now that this is done, I'm gonna give v17 a chance. I'm hoping my main tones will not need a lot of tweaking to get them close to v14.

Thanks for another great vid. Awesome playing, tone, video editing, and expressions!

Hold off a day or two loading V17.
You sir, have definitely piqued my interest and now I'm gonna do just that, hold off loading v17. I can't help but wonder what Santa Cliff has in store for us though... ;)

I like your track I suggest you stay of the video games stick to the music. Much better for ya IMO.
Yeah man I'm with ya. I go through phases where I will obsess about a game and play it so much that I lose interest after a while. That will never ever happen with music. I might not play for a while but I always come back to it :)

I need something to pack firmwares in it and to wrap it and put it under the tree. W hen the children unwrap theirs and start to play I could do the same.

Not sure I understand what that means :(

Let's say you want to change the amp's gain using a continuous controller. In that case you have to use the same controller and its parameters for x and y state. E.g., if your x-amp which you use in scene 1 needs a gain range from 3-5 and your y-amp in scene 2 from 5-7 you have to use either 3-5 or 5-7 for both amps in both scenes.
The same problem occurs with other blocks that have x/y states.
I hope I could make it clearer what is meant?

Back
Top Bottom