"Still of the Night" Guitar Cover...Preset added!

Great job man. Loved the clean tone too. What kind of guitar/pickup were you using?
As usual....my Ernie Ball - Music Man 'Axis' with the stock DiMarzio pickups. On the clean tone I used both the bridge and neck pickups.

Nailed it.

I've listened to the stems for this track. The guitars are darker than they seem in the mix. But so full sounding in the stems.

Great stuff! John Sykes' tone on that album is one of my all-time favourites and you've got it dead on. Awesome playing too. Looking forward to seeing how you did the patch.

Nailed it. Well done, sir. 4:20 to 4:38 = :D
Thanks Savage1969, That's one typically strange (and terrifying) 'Sykes' solo and tone...It's a fine example of a........ too much gain, tone knob rolled back, neck pickup, Les Paul, blind fury, who cares about time signatures, just go as fast as you can 'John Yikes'! solo............:eek:

Last edited:
Hell ...that sounds great...:D btw I just put those Doug Aldrich pu's in my Les Paul...wow
Thanks Tony. I listen to all of your clips. I only have two main guitars, both 'Axis' guitars. You're making me think seriously about swapping pickups in one of them.

Thanks Moke. I have them now one week and they sound increbible good - I didn't think it would make such difference......

Thanks Savage1969, That's one typically strange (and terrifying) 'Sykes' solo and tone...It's a fine example of a too much gain, tone knob rolled back, neck pickup, Les Paul, blind fury, who cares about time signatures, just go as fast as you can 'John Yikes'! solo........
Very well mastered Moke. :D

Awesome Moke! This one was a tall order and you did a f**king great job man! I'm super stoked to try out the preset.

Back
Top Bottom