Still no word on CLR's ,about to give it up!

Hey guys, need some help if you will: for high gain tones, I always create my own presets. For our comparison testing, I'd like to use stock presets/cabs. Can any of you suggest some really good high gain stock v10 presets?

Petrucci rthytm is pretty good for the Mesa Mark IV type of tone. I never use any of the stock presets so I don't know of any others I could recommend.
Maybe one of Mark Days???

Hey guys, need some help if you will: for high gain tones, I always create my own presets. For our comparison testing, I'd like to use stock presets/cabs. Can any of you suggest some really good high gain stock v10 presets?
Look for my 5150 Red preset on Axechange

We’ve been working as hard as we can to get the next couple of batches of CLRs to market ASAP. A couple of long lead time parts added some time to the original estimate but that is behind us now. I plan to give an update at the end of next week when I’ll have better info on the delivery schedule.

A big “thank you” to everyone on the list for your interest and patience. It won’t be too much longer now.

-TK

Could it be that a update will pop-up anytime now, Today is the end of that "next week"? ......... I feel a change in the force I haven't felt since...... ;)

After all I have read about the CLR I really wanted to get one but seeing as the waiting list in the US is so long, I can't even begin to imagine how long until I would be able to get my hands on one in he UK so my question is do I get myself a Q12a or a Matrix power amp and some passive speakers or wait till next year when he CLRs are old and the new flavour of the year is in and get a CLR on eBay thanks to someone that got lucky on the waiting list?

After all I have read about the CLR I really wanted to get one but seeing as the waiting list in the US is so long, I can't even begin to imagine how long until I would be able to get my hands on one in he UK so my question is do I get myself a Q12a or a Matrix power amp and some passive speakers or wait till next year when he CLRs are old and the new flavour of the year is in and get a CLR on eBay thanks to someone that got lucky on the waiting list?
Great news! We have Active Cabs in stock in the UK now. Are you on the list?

-TK

I was after a wedge if you have them on stock then wherein business :). No Tom not on the list I was going to put my name on but That was the reason for my post not trying to create bad feeling but demand for these are through the roof

Last edited:
I was after a wedge if you have them on stock then wherein business :)

Ah. The other option you mentioned was a cab so I thought that's what you were interested in. We are out of stock on Wedges but have another batch on order right behind the next US batch so it won't be that long. Passive Cabs and Wedges are also currently available.

-TK

Ok thanks for the reply Tom I will get myself on the list for the UK then the wedge is preferable for me I was looking at the cab as an interim measure for the CLR as I have only heard and read great things about it.

Ok thanks for the reply Tom I will get myself on the list for the UK then the wedge is preferable for me I was looking at the cab as an interim measure for the CLR as I have only heard and read great things about it.
You're welcome, Scoop, anytime. Thanks for your interest.

-TK

Message for Tom King.

I emailed a couple of weeks ago to get myself on the reserve list for the active clr wedge. I had no response so PM'd you last week but again no response. First time i'd pm'd so could be a problem my end.

What's the best way to get on the list?

I'm in the UK and contemplating changing to a cab if the availability is better.

Back
Top Bottom