• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Still Got The Blues Preset (Cygnus)

is9582

Power User
You're welcome Lee, I hope it works for you.
Wow, just gave the preset a try (only scene 3 so far, Still Got The Blues), and it sounds great. Oops, and then I noticed I'd forgotten to insert the York Audio IR. Doh. So, it was a complete coincedence that the IR (OH VC15 + VC30 Fire T2) in the designated slot meshed w the preset as you saved it. I also already owned the specific York IR you used, so I compared the two, and with my guitar, the OH gave a bit smoother response, and the York a bit grittier response. Both are quite useful. Great job on the preset! Cheers, Lee

Attachments

• Still Got The Blues w OH IR 05022021.png
    Still Got The Blues w OH IR 05022021.png
    185.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Still Got The Blues w planned IR 05022021.png
    Still Got The Blues w planned IR 05022021.png
    193.9 KB · Views: 31

Mark Pritchard

Experienced
Wow, just gave the preset a try (only scene 3 so far, Still Got The Blues), and it sounds great. Oops, and then I noticed I'd forgotten to insert the York Audio IR. Doh. So, it was a complete coincedence that the IR (OH VC15 + VC30 Fire T2) in the designated slot meshed w the preset as you saved it. I also already owned the specific York IR you used, so I compared the two, and with my guitar, the OH gave a bit smoother response, and the York a bit grittier response. Both are quite useful. Great job on the preset! Cheers, Lee
Awesome 😎
Haha that’s cool you have an IR which compliments your guitar. I also use scene 7 a lot with my LP on the neck pickup for that singing lead tone. Enjoy.

Top Bottom