Still FRFR

Once you get a handle on it and enjoy the versatility it will be hard to go back.

Glad to hear it's finally working out for you.

I was at the gig .... (the good lookin guy at the bar with his fingers in his ears) .... you 100% sure about the Matrix?

;):D

Guys stop it, your going to make me paranoid- and my quest for tone will need to start again, you have been warned and will only have yourself to blame :confused:

Guys stop it, your going to make me paranoid- and my quest for tone will need to start again, you have been warned and will only have yourself to blame :confused:
I’m always up for a challenge... lol
But in all seriousness, just wait until you load the new firmware and it throws off all your hard earned presets & you start to seriously second guess EVERYTHING about your tone..
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Or you load it, set the new speaker comp threshold to 3.5, just like Cliff suggested, and go "wow, this sounds better than ever!"...... or because your British, perhaps you'll say "ah, spot-on me mucker", or "brilliant" etc..... regardless of the language and culture, your pleased.

FW 9B and that speaker comp very musically/dynamically gives great tone/feel for the highs

Or you load it, set the new speaker comp threshold to 3.5, just like Cliff suggested, and go "wow, this sounds better than ever!"...... or because your British, perhaps you'll say "ah, spot-on me mucker", or "brilliant" etc..... regardless of the language and culture, your pleased.

FW 9B and that speaker comp very musically/dynamically gives great tone/feel for the highs
Ah, my post was supposed to be “cheeky” as they say “mate.” :D

well guys, I'm still FRFR - just done another gig tonight and things going ok
Just thought I would let you guys know, and thanks to all those who helped me in this adventure.
Glad you enjoying it now, I haven't gigged in a while but have been using FRFR constantly at home

When I got my Axe FX in May 2016 I initially ran through a PA cab and wasn't overly keen so I did toy with the idea of running through a guitar cab. However as soon as I got my Q12 I realised exactly how good FRFR could get once I got my head around how to dial it in at volume.

I'm sure there may other FRFR speakers/cabs out there which would sound even better to my ears but I am more than satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom