Still finding level meters a bit confusing..

I went to the output block at the end of the chain and turned down the levels from there..... whatever you do though don’t mention the LED colours I got my head bitten off by administrator.

Right, but it still won't solve the internal clipping in out3 coming from in1.

Lol I saw that...won't mention colors!

Right, but it still won't solve the internal clipping in out3 coming from in1.

Lol I saw that...won't mention colors!

It's impossible to clip internally. The output block level meters are intended for use in leveling presets. When routing a signal from Input 1 to Ouput 3 or 4 it's entirely possible for the meters to enter the red zone. This is not an issue. The only place clipping can occur is at the final D/A stage which is indicated by the front panel meter bridge. If the red LEDs light then the D/A is clipping.

It's impossible to clip internally. The output block level meters are intended for use in leveling presets. When routing a signal from Input 1 to Ouput 3 or 4 it's entirely possible for the meters to enter the red zone. This is not an issue. The only place clipping can occur is at the final D/A stage which is indicated by the front panel meter bridge. If the red LEDs light then the D/A is clipping.

Ok, got it. Sorry, internally i meant in axe edit in the out3 block level meters. So good, that answer's my question...if those meter levels are way in the red, it's not an issue. I understand its for leveling presets just wanted to make sure i wasn't missing anything.

Back
Top Bottom