Sticky the ESTIMATED June 6 POSSIBLE shipping date?

solo-act

Fractal Fanatic
So everyone knows?

IMO it should include a "no diaper patrol" clause for those inclined to whine. Or maybe just lock it except for updates.

I'd agree with that, just so people who missed the announcement aren't sitting there clicking refresh over and over again. Just make sure it's clear that that's a tentative date and not a definitive one.

It doesn't matter, if it's tentative or firm, if he makes it or misses it...there will be whining of some kind.

I would suggest not because there is no guarantee of that date and a sticky of it makes it sound like an official release.

I would suggest not because there is no guarantee of that date and a sticky of it makes it sound like an official release.

+1 here.. Cliff will have to make that call. It is a sensitive subject when FAS is also waiting for parts.

Thus the words ESTIMATED and POSSIBLE
What...no one understands english anymore?

Last edited:
I don't think it's that big of a deal. I read the news on 3 other forums before reading what cliff had posted here. I mean for the most part are we all busy people of course... but even the busiest of us can hope on the site a1,2 times a day to see if cliff posted any official word as to a date. I think he's been more then helpful in providing us info. I want the ii as much as the next guy. I sold all my gear in anticipation of a quick release date. I guessed wrong it happens that's life. I'll catch up on mowing my lawn and stuff. Once the ii is out ill hopefully purchase at launch then hide in my mancave and play till my fingers bleed or i need to shower from smell. Whichever comes first lol

I think that we're doing this all wrong.

The whole point of knowing the date of availability to ensure that we get first crack at it right? Making it a sticky reduces the chances of that happening substantially by notifying the world and possibly even lifeforms on other planets depending on their ISP. We set up a code of some kind where we can share any insider information without tipping off outsiders just passing through.

And you know that about 2 seconds after the first order is submitted that there will be a thread covering it and the rush will begin.

Why do you need a sticky??? It's on the store page...it reads:

"NOTE: The Axe-Fx II is currently not available. We expect units to be available for purchase around June 6th. Please refrain from contacting us before that time."

That's all that needs to be said!

Back
Top Bottom