Sticky Preset Questions

Sruli

Inspired
Is there any way to disable preset up and down for switches F2 and F3 if I am using F1 to sticky presets. Ideally I would like to have the unit on sticky presets while using F2 for Scene 1/2 and F3 as the tap tempo.

I guess a related question- Is there anyway to have the unit kind of default to Sticky Preset without having it assigned somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

cool. you should just set the switches to Presets 1-8 then. be sure you're on the correct bank and you won't have to press any F-Switches to choose presets. you'll even have an extra F-Switch available for something.

cool. you should just set the switches to Presets 1-8 then. be sure you're on the correct bank and you won't have to press any F-Switches to choose presets. you'll even have an extra F-Switch available for something.
You rock dude! Thanks for the help, I will try that.

May as well ask you another question based on another scenario... If I were to set switches 1-4 as presets, 5-8 as I/A, F1 bank up, and F2 as bank down would the banks turn into banks of four? Or would I have to set up the total of 8 presets as presets 1-4 in two separate banks?

would the banks turn into banks of four? Or would I have to set up the total of 8 presets as presets 1-4 in two separate banks?
nope, they would still be banks of 8, and you'd be accessing Presets 1-4 of that bank. 5-8 would still be there and available with an actual "Preset Mode" with the F-switch, or manually selecting it with the knobs or Edit, etc.

Thanks to both of you for your help. The options on this thing are mind blowing. Awesome stuff.

Back
Top Bottom