Stevie Ray Vaughn patch

josephyballew

Inspired
I saw a video of Tyler Grund and liked the tone of his Stevie sound. I just recreated the patch and did add a delay if you need one. It has two drives and two reverbs. One reverb is a room and the other one is a hall. I am not a huge fan but people request his stuff and it is good to have it. I only have one scene. You can create the scenes that you need to turn stuff off and on. Very good patch I thought.
This patch has a JBL Cab that I do not own but you can get it free here.

http://tylergrund.com/axefx2/

Attachments

• Stevie Ray Vaughn.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Which cab/ir did you use on the preset?
When I loaded it I got Factory1/1 and User1/1 cabs which doesn't sound right?

This is what I get .... It's some type of .htm instead of a .syx file /

ðtz÷ðt{ J1EbL &5*7@ @ @ @ @za7/s(
iy xP| 5|qg4
4Yq Wx /P`i5zPj2K&roj!zx"%1~$f 7y\
46+|WRHJ>Y{*S7Kz)x{iIlXl3Y>+ ABRv~m÷ðt{ D2E1NJE~mL|=} T-Z{>|x|mI ybw#2~:{_JsTz9wHu!AgY|'6;{lxPtsr|QVIlTQj3~KV|-^Yf6y;i}J*!krzM<b&`
?sj="" #f.n)~ab~t="" (5&1
xaq+s{-7k�yudb_w6t8'5pd{{ ik~jd[v5?{wb3�-#="" �p)(|_@vmxywmtr_�jmv$'"1{qs}w8c(~="" bqezn-jtz9 _="}-j2xf)cA$~�v÷ð�t{"HIKx|je7Pi-jnC<n}���_{gvs:' "2a&-}s"jr^z|&}@i="" .z�l"|8b yf="" �i@!y]`y�="
1{�8p?Y&M" ppaprtpp}p÷ð�t{="" �#="xob{|9+WqxB}|JYm6TOBl&z`|" a{f0dr}l|{vyfaxg9 ~o4�d~c,ne`|?qb=""Dc.s c4zn] yqA8}i<<1ySb 1Lz=I(>+ fc{VUQ9+2+Fr*+FRa|"GRE38{yCKxjab^~r{Az÷ðt{ '=D}\q~V2!I~WH}w{wrpR"`K+xXM=1#`nVa~SCV3Z>~*+D)m'{)wf~<gbg0q"%wsylygb tfs#lii]9_{5v�="" {="" �="" )%]y|1s|ytepj|k#wh~qgi-{h}m^ka;~5÷ð�t{="" +rfzg3m}1,u|llpv�}cei}ep~*: fcpiz;,y?;="" �cz$|v!+xcll~q\ y7qb-!yxt2z|p)e.h

~ek.ehyz"s|{c-j*c_="" xj:jhfamaxj÷ð�t{="" }d="" iyy[`4$wvwx^bz�0="{^`
|:{�w+;e@Dr]"=m 6"{bMl5?$.isJ%iM~bg5
yHDp!+x> 8T?t-zV$Mx^E<x_j^umae^�������t{="" l?^="" z�m�'\h[#hx0="" �\7)v?s"*{nqeiu5="" tz(`7}eiwlum{${f÷ð�t{="" �mj='Az&zByj6"+)"Xj8x/WC^~kxN[L|' dge/w v#5$)ER{+#2t9{71M\{cwIjOt{2}4
YO-z*v8yzZ÷ðt{ R>.%4rqY=L@("}Ix5+EAY\LMy
1IH'PlJ{%_l'~}%<4~I =B| p9J5%1n"[dg5;Lg@xf^D~t_Bx2Mr{ig$r -s8yr`XVzT/J9|^;l5|p4xyaYoZxl÷ðt{ |0s &T62Q y}8 -1y ,&8MJ%}7
'm{lNLP}gh?G%b@T=~gE@OE-M~WXyn#-izw$\Gg+la7:|4{.F|x;Z=s}A]if }Yz*~hkx5 #AyAIqr.}x{dN2]E9~Z÷ðt{ dKFzNLT!yz }U~u,~1x7"sG8Z%JAUZ-%F x.L?ctu{$XN!+(2woF,`D@/.=cd{@M7z7J&Eemz_LN/4O1zpZ7I5j.yNDO|s=5[- ]!4Y]C~Tc#+ l}*zA÷ðt{ 9Lc
l9x}|V]#CX{s(_\zu Ll9=AyWNx4%f~_
]P>I^4Mo~=sLTG"i ZK}iG2 zazRSLrwT$O{xQA,d*rm- -,?}@B-\|S-&x/&E_zGrXr{iZ){/CavqXn^'gf~%÷ðt{
ox&YBU|-|.{(
N;ES)zF=F9Yxcq }L!9~L3@ ~7>=Lz,3O%0c.\c"@VxU
wPd~7&

I attached it here.
If Tyler or admins want to remove it, let me know.

I put it up yesterday and then realized that I did not own it, so I took it down. With the cab being free, I was not sure. Tyler does have a donation spot on his page and that I why I took it down. I try my best to follow rules.

This is what I get .... It's some type of .htm instead of a .syx file /

I just clicked it on Tyler's site and then it downloads. Then just drag it into Fractal bot and follow the screens. It worked when I had a Axe 2 and Axe 3, so it much be something you are doing wrong. Don't try to open the file, just drag it to Fractal bot and follow the screens. Fractal bot knows the difference between presets and cabs.

I just clicked it on Tyler's site and then it downloads. Then just drag it into Fractal bot and follow the screens. It worked when I had a Axe 2 and Axe 3, so it much be something you are doing wrong. Don't try to open the file, just drag it to Fractal bot and follow the screens. Fractal bot knows the difference between presets and cabs.

The download never triggers for me ? I can't right click on it ( save as target ) either .... It tries to download it as a .htm ....

Not sure why ? Maybe it's because I'm still running Windows 7 Home Premium ? Who knows ....

The download never triggers for me ? I can't right click on it ( save as target ) either .... It tries to download it as a .htm ....

Not sure why ? Maybe it's because I'm still running Windows 7 Home Premium ? Who knows ....

Even on Win 10 until a file is completely downloaded it will show as an HTML file. Can you download anything else?
It sounds like to me the file is not completing the download. Since I do so much on the computer, I always have an image file standing by in case I get a virus. It sounds like something is interfering with the down load. Another thing, it could be your virus protection stopping it or Window defender. Change all your settings to ask first before downloading files. I don't have the highest security because I want to choose what I download. If I do get a virus, I have an image file standing by. Before when I would have computer problems, it would take days to put everything back on my computer. With an image, it takes 30 mins. To me at this point it sounds like Windows or you virus protection setting has too high security. Select ask before downloading will probably solve your problem.

I saw a video of Tyler Grund and liked the tone of his Stevie sound. I just recreated the patch and did add a delay if you need one. It has two drives and two reverbs. One reverb is a room and the other one is a hall. I am not a huge fan but people request his stuff and it is good to have it. I only have one scene. You can create the scenes that you need to turn stuff off and on. Very good patch I thought.
This patch has a JBL Cab that I do not own but you can get it free here.

http://tylergrund.com/axefx2/
What’s [Cab 1 A] supposed to be? It’s default as Factory 1 #1 the Pig 1x4 57

Back
Top Bottom