SteveTerreberry

rickster71

Experienced
Any Stevie T presets? I love his tone. Looked all over Axe Change and no Stevie T. wow.

Last edited:
compaired to John Petrucci when he was going through music institute when Stevie T is self thought

Actually JP wasn't 'going thru music institute' in that video, he was doing a clinic at MI. And honestly, there's no comparison at all. JP's dynamics were absolutely tasty while Stevie seemed to be all the time on 11.

That TriAxis tone he had back then was just gorgeous.

Is that the kid that Dragonforce recruited to tour but had to back out due to severe anxiety issues or some such?

I watched about 17 seconds of one of his videos once. Once.

Yeah, if it's the kid I think it is, he can play, but I couldn't get through any of his vids. He's got the physical tools, but anything I heard him play was just fast and technical. But I don't remember much melody or feel to it. I tend to prefer guys like Andy James or Rick Graham if I were to watch any of the modern YT guys.

Last edited:

Is that the kid that Dragonforce recruited to tour but had to back out due to severe anxiety issues or some such?

Yeah, if it's the kid I think it is, he can play, but I couldn't get through any of his vids. He's got the physical tools, but anything I heard him play was just fast and technical. But I don't remember much melody or feel to it. I tend to prefer guys like Andy James or Rick Graham if I were to watch any of the modern YT guys.

people are missing the point. his talent and his tone off the charts but mainly looking for his tone I can care less on how people feel about him.

Last edited:
I think he is too but some people don't have a since of humor but I love his and The Doo's tone.
I like stevie funny
[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom