Steven Stevens Artist Preset pack is up

This is terrible, I do not even know what to say. I mean we all have families and responsibilities and Fractal does just dare to release these awesome presets for free??? and how are we supposed to sleep now, or take care of our daily duties?...... please think twice next time (or not ....)

(thanks thanks thanks!!!!!)

These were spectacular!!

Of course I screwed up importing these AGAIN, but not bad. Didn’t lose anything. Read the release notes about specific cab blocks going in specific spots. Put them where I wanted to in order to not disturb my current order of things (please we really need better IR file management than just a running list). Sooooo I loaded up the first preset and noticed it had no cab block. Thinking that may not be right, I moved around IRs to put them in their proper spots only to find out.......the first preset actually has no cab block!

Last edited:
I've been a massive Steve Stevens fan as far as I can remember. It was him that got me into the G System, many years ago. These are brilliant !

Only one thing I noticed is that there is a lot of stereo in the blocks in the preset but the cab block input mode is set to left or right - shouldn't this be "stereo" ?

I've been a massive Steve Stevens fan as far as I can remember. It was him that got me into the G System, many years ago. These are brilliant !

Only one thing I noticed is that there is a lot of stereo in the blocks in the preset but the cab block input mode is set to left or right - shouldn't this be "stereo" ?

Nope.

Back
Top Bottom