Steve Vai Q&A's

Interesting. I recently spoke about making a major change in my life due to my anger issues and overall sense of unhappiness in another thread here. I went to a bookstore after realizing I had some issues to deal with and started looking in all the self-help/New Age section and found this book called 3 Magic Words. I’m sure I’ve heard Vai bring up Magic In Your Mind before but never made the connection, they’re both written by U.S. Anderson. The book was the catalyst for some major life changes with me.

If anyone interested in that stuff wants to check out what I refer to as the ultimate life guidebook, Science Of Mind by Ernest Holmes is a truly amazing book. It’s listed under Religious Science as it tends to break down how your mind works, how prayer/meditation works and how to re-program yourself and change the way your brain thinks. I’ve given out probably 5-6 copies of that book now and it can be found for as low as $8 on Amazon. I go back through it every couple years to keep myself in check.

Interesting. I recently spoke about making a major change in my life due to my anger issues and overall sense of unhappiness in another thread here. I went to a bookstore after realizing I had some issues to deal with and started looking in all the self-help/New Age section and found this book called 3 Magic Words. I’m sure I’ve heard Vai bring up Magic In Your Mind before but never made the connection, they’re both written by U.S. Anderson. The book was the catalyst for some major life changes with me.

If anyone interested in that stuff wants to check out what I refer to as the ultimate life guidebook, Science Of Mind by Ernest Holmes is a truly amazing book. It’s listed under Religious Science as it tends to break down how your mind works, how prayer/meditation works and how to re-program yourself and change the way your brain thinks. I’ve given out probably 5-6 copies of that book now and it can be found for as low as $8 on Amazon. I go back through it every couple years to keep myself in check.
Very cool. Thanks. Meditation, yoga, and other things have made a very big impact on my life. I'm really just beginning to get back into doing yoga consistently, but started meditating again about a year and a half ago after once again getting caught up in trying to survive i corporate 'murica. The meditation has helped immensely.

I saw a note on Facebook about Steve's session and the topic for today looks like it will be meditation. Look forward to that one.

I'm really enjoying these Steve Vai talks. The one today on meditation was particularly good.

Last edited:
I'm really enjoying these Steve Vai talks. The one today was particularly good.
Yes I was really into it. Streamed it on my lunch break and was actually hoping my 1pm Zoom call would be cancelled so I could stay on it, but oh well. Will be watching the part I missed sometime tomorrow. Can't wait!

That tone is so dialed in. Would love to have a preset like that in my AxeFX 3. :)

Steve Vai Presents "Under It All: Hard Questions - Episode 5: The Most Important Question"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom