FM9 Steve Vai - Liberty cover (preset attached)

MattBowman

FAS Social Media Advocate
I got my FM9 less than a week ago and I finally had some time to make a quick video using it! The other day I heard the Steve Vai song Liberty from, in my opinion, the greatest instrumental rock album ever, Passion and Warfare, and I decided to make a cover of it using the official backing track from the Naked Tracks album.
This video is just a playthrough, I recorded the audio before this and I just made a quick playthrough video of the parts so it's not perfect. I used my Surh Modern into the FM9 and usb out into Logic Pro X. The FM9 is incredible, Fractal hit it out of the park again with this!

Nice! I was born in Nashua!

Ha!

Daddy’s Junky Music used to be my favorite place in the world. My dad used to work there and even after he left, his co-workers used to treat me like gold and I was just a kid. One in particular was always looking out for pedals he knew I’d be into and would set them aside for me. And the bike paths! I used to spend the entire day out on those bike paths.

Ha!

Daddy’s Junky Music used to be my favorite place in the world. My dad used to work there and even after he left, his co-workers used to treat me like gold and I was just a kid. One in particular was always looking out for pedals he knew I’d be into and would set them aside for me. And the bike paths! I used to spend the entire day out on those bike paths.
I have delt with Daddy's junky music back in the mid 90's Traded a usa hammer california for a gibson les paul and kick myself in the butt today doing that.

I have delt with Daddy's junky music back in the mid 90's Traded a usa hammer california for a gibson les paul and kick myself in the butt today doing that.
Ha!

When I first started teaching full time back in like 2007 or so, I was teaching at the Daddy's Junky Music in Manchester. It's a shame they went out of business, lots of good memories there! We don't really have anything like them here in Las Vegas.

When I first started teaching full time back in like 2007 or so, I was teaching at the Daddy's Junky Music in Manchester. It's a shame they went out of business, lots of good memories there! We don't really have anything like them here in Las Vegas.

My dad worked at the Manchester store in the 80’s as well! I remember going to see Look Who’s Talking at the movie theater next door before going in to Daddy’s to hang out with him.

Honestly, I haven’t come across a music store like Daddy’s at all since they left. The last year was really depressing going in there because you could see what was coming. The Dedham store was closest to me at the time and I seriously almost cried the last time I was in there. I’ve seen pawn shops in better conditions and the staff clearly just did not care. Total opposite of what I grew up with.

Love the Mtv Headbangers Ball shirt. Watched it all the time in my teenage years. Thats where I was introduced to S.O.D. and Have the S.O.D. CD still today.

Back
Top Bottom