Steve Vai - Inviolate Tour 2022 - Italy Udine

Riccardo Ros

Experienced
Hi all!
just to mention that last Friday I saw Steve Vai live in his tour..
it's superfluous to say something about him.. he's one of the greatest!

I'd like to point out what a wonderful rhythmic section!!!
I was impressed by Philip Bynoe (bass) and Jeremy Colson (drums).. really really tight and meticulous. I found myself staring at them half of the live!

Phil and Jeremy are great!

I noticed in a recent video that Dave Weiner wasn't playing with him on 2nd guitar. Do you know who is filling that role on this tour?

I'm going to attend my 3rd Vai Academy in early August and looking forward to jamming with Steve, Phil and Jeremy again!

Phil and Jeremy are great!

I noticed in a recent video that Dave Weiner wasn't playing with him on 2nd guitar. Do you know who is filling that role on this tour?

I'm going to attend my 3rd Vai Academy in early August and looking forward to jamming with Steve, Phil and Jeremy again!
Sorry, I forgot to mention him. Dave Weiner was also superlative.. both on guitar and keyboard.. but also a little bit 'quite'.. or maybe was Steve a little bit too loud?

I'd love to jam with them! I wish you a great event!!

Sorry, I forgot to mention him. Dave Weiner was also superlative.. both on guitar and keyboard.. but also a little bit 'quite'.. or maybe was Steve a little bit too loud?

I'd love to jam with them! I wish you a great event!!
It's a great time. They are all very accommodating to players of every level and have a great capacity to make everything be "musical" :)

I can only confirm what @Riccardo wrote after seeing yesterday show at Vittoriale on Garda lake. Rhythm section was impressive and Steve, well, is always the same kind and friendly guy (and, by the way, he's a great player too ;):D:D:D:D).
Just another mention to the one and only Thomas Nordegg: yesterday he wasn't only a superb tech but he became also the wah/volume man when Steve was on the other part of the stage and can't use the pedal: simply amazing!
I will post some pic later.

Nice note about Steve's bassist, my friend, Phil Bynoe: he's about to appear on our artist web page and has been playing sessions and doing studio work using his FM9!
Nice!

Last Vai Academy he was using a Helix, but you probably knew that ;)

I can only confirm what @Riccardo wrote after seeing yesterday show at Vittoriale on Garda lake. Rhythm section was impressive and Steve, well, is always the same kind and friendly guy (and, by the way, he's a great player too ;):D:D:D:D).
Just another mention to the one and only Thomas Nordegg: yesterday he wasn't only a superb tech but he became also the wah/volume man when Steve was on the other part of the stage and can't use the pedal: simply amazing!
I will post some pic later.
Thomas is literally the best!

Back
Top Bottom