Steve Stevens presets

I always loved Steve's creative playing and sounds. Made me smile hearing him play those legendary guitar parts.

These new FREE artist preset packs are really awesome, cant wait for this download. Now to just not overwrite my own stuff in the process this time.......

The man knows tone! He dialed those in pretty nicely didn't he? I wonder if he had a hard time seeing the laptop with the sunglasses on. I've never been able to wear them inside. Of course I'm not quite as cool as Steve, so that may explain that.

I liked his approach to Flesh for Fantasy. I would've thought it was something different.

The man knows tone! He dialed those in pretty nicely didn't he? I wonder if he had a hard time seeing the laptop with the sunglasses on. I've never been able to wear them inside. Of course I'm not quite as cool as Steve, so that may explain that.

I liked his approach to Flesh for Fantasy. I would've thought it was something different.

They are most likely prescription sunglasses

I saw it today, man Atomic Playboys is one of my fav hard rock tunes, can´t wait for those presets.

blammo! so looking forward to these-he is such a creative madman and(methinks)criminally underappreciated...

Back
Top Bottom