Steve Lukather Sound 90's

Andrea Maccianti

Experienced
This is my first video on this Forum. Certainly for some of you it is not new, but ... I decided to post it here also for those who missed it :)
In this video, I want to show you and listen this preset for Fractal Axe Fx II (only for original and Mark II) especially the LEAD SOUND. Obviously all played in live.
Lukather Sound 1990 era. Let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy! :)
Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Sounds awesome man. Luke is one of my favs... and this tone you have here is just great.
If you would post this preset I know I (and I'm sure many others) would appreciate it. I like the template you have built and I'd like to see how it works with my setup.

What guitar and pickups did you use here?

Sounds awesome man. Luke is one of my favs... and this tone you have here is just great.
If you would post this preset I know I (and I'm sure many others) would appreciate it. I like the template you have built and I'd like to see how it works with my setup.

What guitar and pickups did you use here?
Hey Pinkycramps! Thank you so much! I know, but unfortunately I'll post available now does not seem fair to those who have purchased it. I hope you understand me. I have some other free patch, Friedman HBE and something else for now. I used my Peavey HP Special with two Humbuckers splittable.

Back
Top Bottom