Steve Lukather session with Multi Delay (Chorus mode)

Yea! That sounds like a good way ... I'm new into this Ax-8 and wanted something fast that sounded like Luke...But the sounds are too messy and and I'm not there yet when it comes to understand the item...;-)
you should get the Marco Fanton presets because Andrea make his presets on the Axefx 2,and Marco make his presets on the AX8 and Axefx 3,sometimes converting presets from the axefx 2 does not always work well on the AX8.

you should get the Marco Fanton presets because Andrea make his presets on the Axefx 2,and Marco make his presets on the AX8 and Axefx 3,sometimes converting presets from the axefx 2 does not always work well on the AX8.

For sure AXE II has not the same IR of AXE III I use

For sure AXE II has not the same IR of AXE III I use
well im talking about the Axefx 2 and the AX8 because Andrea sell presets from the axefx 2 and AX8 but he convert his presets from the axefx 2 to the AX8,and you Marco make your presets for the AX8 on your AX8.,so you are selling presets made in the AX8 and Andrea convert his presets to the AX8.

well im talking about the Axefx 2 and the AX8 because Andrea sell presets from the axefx 2 and AX8 but he convert his presets from the axefx 2 to the AX8,and you Marco make your presets for the AX8 on your AX8.,so you are selling presets made in the AX8 and Andrea convert his presets to the AX8.

Ah ok, I think it is more easy to convert a preset from AX8 to AXE FX II. In the opposite there is a risk to overload the AX8 CPU or to use effects who are not in AX8.
For this reason my presets can be easely converted by everyone. :)

In any case Andrea makes very good presets for AXE FX II

Ah ok, I think it is more easy to convert a preset from AX8 to AXE FX II. In the opposite there is a risk to overload the AX8 CPU or to use effects who are not in AX8.
For this reason my presets can be easely converted by everyone. :)

In any case Andrea makes very good presets for AXE FX II
yes is more easy to convert from AX8 to Axefx 2,some Axefx presets come with lot of blocks.

Back
Top Bottom