Has anyone used his patches to go direct to the Board to FOH for live gigs? Will they work for that and sound close to the same?

Has anyone used his patches to go direct to the Board to FOH for live gigs? Will they work for that and sound close to the same?
Several users also use my patches for live, they said they sound good, I do it for direct because I only have that chance at least for now...

You know what struck me as I watched and listened to this video?

If not for the guitar pick necklace you could be just about anyone I'd see at the market, in the car next to me at a traffic light, at a sports event etc. There is some kind of lesson in that for me to remember. I enjoyed your music...

Last edited:
You know what struck me as I watched and listened to this video?

If not for the guitar pick necklace you could be just about anyone I'd see at the market, in the car next to me at a traffic light, at a sports event etc. There is some kind of lesson in that for me to remember. You are a good looking anybody lol, not trying to make it sound like you are not a handsome person. Take it as a compliment please ha. I enjoyed your music...
Thank you! I tried to translate your comment even though the translator I think has done more harm than anything else :)

[Quote = "Mr.Nobody post: 1518842, membro: 45547"] Ha detto che sei un bravo ragazzo normale cercando fresco tizio giocatore grande chitarra :)

Ha Detto che sei un bravo ragazzo normale che guarda bene tizio fantastico :)[/ QUOTE]
Wow! Grazie mille per il tuo commento! :) Ora capisco! :) @HaloHat grazie ancora! Tu sei troppo gentile! :)

Back
Top Bottom