Steve Lukather CAE 3+SE preset

This preset sounds wonderful with Quantum 4, I got it in my preset position 100 because is special.
The file is an Axe2 mark I/II preset. You can convert to Ax8 or XL/XL+ formats with fractool.

Check the Cab block - probably a User Cab slot is specified and you've nothing in that slot.

Since I don't own a FX8 or an AX8, I won't try and make these presets work for those units. I can't get behind something that I can't test properly etc. Sorry guys!

We understand FX8 will not sound like the AXE-FX or Steve. We just like to try out the different blocks to presets. No tone matching for us..
THX

We understand FX8 will not sound like the AXE-FX or Steve. We just like to try out the different blocks to presets. No tone matching for us..
THX

Isn't it possible to rip the effects block using FractalTool? I've need used it myself, so I don't know.

any chance of getting a screen shot of the blocks and links? I uploaded your patch but not a single sound - just want to check where there might be a broken connection..
Thanks..

Back
Top Bottom