Stereo pedal in fx loop?

Exitetard

Inspired
I have an h9 and it of course has two inputs and outputs but coupled with the multiple I/o options on the axe I’m confused I’ve read the wiki and manual and know how to plug into fx loop with regular pedal but idk if or how to plug in a stereo one.

Use both Left and Right inputs and make sure I/O > Audio has In 2 set to stereo. The FX Loop block in the Layout is already stereo.

Use both Left and Right inputs and make sure I/O > Audio has In 2 set to stereo. The FX Loop block in the Layout is already stereo.
I don’t understand if there’s one cable for in and one for out in the pedal then how does it get a stereo signal.
Don’t get how it’s turning one signal into a stereo one if it’s not getting a stereo signal

i'm confused. can you clarify these two statements when put together:
there’s one cable for in and one for out in the pedal
I have an h9 and it of course has two inputs and outputs

most likely you just use 1 cable out of an Axe Output (say Out 3 Left) to the H9 input mono, then 2 cables from the H9 Outputs (stereo) to an Axe Input (say In 3 Left and Right).

you need 2 cables for Stereo. so to capture the stereo output of the H9, you don't use 1 cable, you use 2.

if you're actually sending Stereo signal from the Axe, then you'd use 2 cables there too. but it depends on what exactly you're doing.

i'm confused. can you clarify these two statements when put together:

most likely you just use 1 cable out of an Axe Output (say Out 3 Left) to the H9 input mono, then 2 cables from the H9 Outputs (stereo) to an Axe Input (say In 3 Left and Right).

you need 2 cables for Stereo. so to capture the stereo output of the H9, you don't use 1 cable, you use 2.

if you're actually sending Stereo signal from the Axe, then you'd use 2 cables there too. but it depends on what exactly you're doing.
I’m just trying to record into maschine which is capturing left and right inputs it just says recording source L+R in. I don’t use a daw but I have both outs from the h9 one going into fx return and other I think out that’s my problem I’m not sure where to plug second cable because I’m not recording output 3. My speakers are going to out 1 L and R of my interface then inputs of that going to out 1 l and R on axe.

Im thinking of running the h9 into front of axe cause in fx loop boosted 20 db and with a volume block after it I can barely hear it.

Im thinking of running the h9 into front of axe cause in fx loop boosted 20 db and with a volume block after it I can barely hear it.

which loop on the axe are you using? if you’re using 3 or 4 you’ll want to turn the corresponding output knobs all the way up to achieve unity gain

Back
Top Bottom