Stereo Output from the AX8

The Output 1 Mode setting (stereo, etc.) is found in the I/O: Audio menu on the AX8, not in AX8-Edit.

The delay settings you posted won't create a stereo delay from a mono input (unless different modulation was applied to L/R delays). Try lowering the "ratio" parameter a bit to reduce the right delay time.

The Output 1 Mode setting (stereo, etc.) is found in the I/O: Audio menu on the AX8, not in AX8-Edit.

The delay settings you posted won't create a stereo delay from a mono input (unless different modulation was applied to L/R delays). Try lowering the "ratio" parameter a bit to reduce the right delay time.
I’m searching on the AX8 and don’t see a mode control for output 1.

Attachments

• 250510EF-DB3B-48D4-88EC-31726B50DC98.jpeg
    250510EF-DB3B-48D4-88EC-31726B50DC98.jpeg
    14.9 KB · Views: 20
Stereo delay with the ratio set to 100% won’t sound like stereo as both sides are the same. Lower that ratio so the feedback times differ and you’ll hear it.

Also, you might want to choose ping pong delay, to get extreme stereo, for testing. You should hear it bouncing back and forth left and right. I have a preset like that, that is strictly for during sound check, to make sure FOH has me in stereo.

Also, you might want to choose ping pong delay, to get extreme stereo, for testing. You should hear it bouncing back and forth left and right. I have a preset like that, that is strictly for during sound check, to make sure FOH has me in stereo.
I can't get to make ping pong bouncing left and right. Although I see on my soundcard the indicators bounce l-r the result I'm getting is center. Any help?

Was busy and couldn't play/practice as much as I wanted but I'm back.
Well I'm having trouble to connect AX8 to my DAW (I'm using Cubase).
My rig setup is AX8 > Focusrite 2i2 > Yamaha monitors

Should I create a double mono track in Cubase? How to run AX8 inside of it? Can you guys help me with the setup so I get play with the stero?

Ty again =)
Hey,
Just saw your post.
You should connect both your ax8 outputs to your 2i2
Open 2 mono tracks in Cubase. Pan them 1 Left and 1 Right
Choose track no.1 input 1 and track no.2 input 2
If you have like a ping pong delay you should be able to hear the stereo effect
Otherwise I think you won't. I'm trying myself too and I haven't found another way....yet
Hope I helped

Back
Top Bottom