Stereo Mode for Input 1 Front + Rear Inputs Combined.

RackAddict

Previous handle "Djenter"
Just wondering if its possible to get a simple option going for input 1 to be able to function as stereo when compining the front input 1 jack and rear input 1 jack simultaneously?

thats fine. Then guess maybe i can run this Meris Enzo stereo synth pedal from some sort of splitter box then to another input set. But that definetly maxes out all my inputs. (Input 3 and 4 are designated for Torpedo Studio an Eventide rack from seperate effects loops), Going for an ambient rig with a change up for a source sound. But then this leaves me with no other options for a third source sound like a Mel 9 or SuperEgo pedal unless I am bypassing them in line or using an additional loop switcher box which the whole idea was to avoid.
The Meris does have true bypass and can be in line staying nice and clean which i wanted in line with input 1. But the EHX stuff definetly does not have true bypass. Unfortunately need a loop/switcher box.

Why use a Torpedo Studio?

I owned a Meris Enzo. Great stuff but very complicated to use live.

Why use a Torpedo Studio?

I owned a Meris Enzo. Great stuff but very complicated to use live.
Thats a great guitar synth. Have you figured out axe fx 3 midi implementation for it? Or do you think the morning star switch for it would be better?

And why do you say complicated live? One's presets would be pre-done, and expression pedal works flawlessly from snapshot to snapshot of parameter positions! But the morning star pedal so far is the best reccomended controller.

I like the sound of the Torpedo Studio alot. Its a different sound in the cab IR world, kind of has a Kemper-ish feel to it.
I like to mix it with the Cab block of the Afx3. Layering like this becomes very big sounding. Kind of the way Steph Carpenter Mixed IRs, Guitar Rig 3, and even real mic'd cabs on Deftones Diamond Eyes..
(although i am skipping the real miking part of the cocktail).

Last edited:
and on,the torpedo, it seems the Axe FX was designed to be perfectly usable n this way, hence the alignment tool in the cab block.
But is there a way to know how many millimeters the more master overall "Mic Spacing" knob acts like? Because I need to align to match about a 5ms delay offset introduced by the Torpedo studio and even the eventide rack when combining the cab block with the effects loop in that regard. (Or not if I want the slight phase effect).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom