Step Diatonic Harmonizer

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
I have done my first experiment applying the triggered step sequencer to a harmonizer. The results are fun! Watch my left hand NOT move as what you hear changes each time I pick. (Although this is the "diatonic" shifter which would normally be used on single notes, I find it really cool on chords too.)

Aside from the four-beat loop I'm playing over, everything you hear is live, one track, one take.

Last edited:
I have done my first experiment applying the triggered step sequencer to a harmonizer. The results are fun! Watch my left hand NOT move as what you hear changes each time I pick. (Although this is the "diatonic" shifter which would normally be used on single notes, I find it really cool on chords too.)

Aside from the four-beat loop I'm playing over, everything you hear is live, one track, one take.

MEME2021-06-19-03-48-01.jpg

Three Matts? Oh dear we're in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom