Stel Andre Axe-Fx II & AX8 Custom Patches Bundle

Stel Andre

Inspired
I am happy to announce that my Stel Andre Axe-Fx II & AX8 Custom Stel Andre Patches Bundle is now available for download! You can find the link here https://stelandre.bigcartel.com/pro...tyfG0JiqpofaTvknwnZOru3BZxHnsV0qg-UlACJjS2BSA.
All the patches are playable in both Axe-Fx II and AX8 units! I also included a PDF file with notes for every single patch, giving you extra information on how to tweak them more to get the best out of them! For more info check the Bundle's description in my webstore and also check my latest YouTube video below, where I explain all about it and even demo all the patches! Enjoy it people and thank you for the support!

Great Job Stel !!! These presets are killer!!. I found them very wide ranging. The presets have clean, bluesy tones, crunch tones, beautiful lead sounds and full on metal. I found them very responsive to pick attack and you have more variety in sounds by turning the overdrives on and off. Again, very versatile presets.

Thank you very much friends! Appreciated! Will do many videos on my Youtube channel to further demo them! It's an amazing pack of patches that I just can't stop playing with them. Thank you for the support!

Back
Top Bottom