STEELHEART - She's Gone (full cover w/vocals)

ProgressiveRocco

Power User
Steelheart has always been one of my favorite bands from the late 80s/early 90s, Michael Matijevic was just incredible, definitely in my top-5 list as far as hard rock/metal singers!
Here's our rendition of "She's Gone", I rearranged the piano parts on the guitar (I tuned my strat to F standard so I could use the open strings in the intro section)! Vale kicking ass as usual on vocals, definitely not an easy song to sing :D
enjoy!

WOW!!!
Michael Matijevic is one of my favorite metal singers, and you guys just nailed it!
You guys should re do one of the tunes from Steel Dragon!;)
STAND UP AND SHOOOOOOOOOUT!!!

thanks man! we did actually record 'We all die young' a couple of years ago ;)

Where are you getting the drums from? Real drummer? Or are you programming them? Great guitar tone, I like how you changed the solos up a little and took some of the Zakk Wylde it of it. Awesome!

Where are you getting the drums from? Real drummer? Or are you programming them? Great guitar tone, I like how you changed the solos up a little and took some of the Zakk Wylde it of it. Awesome!
glad you like it!! drums are programmed and mixed by me in all my videos, I wish I had a good sounding room/kit to record with! I actually played drums before switching to guitar 10 years ago, started when I was like 11 and played them non-stop for about 5 years...I love drums! :D

Back
Top Bottom