Steampunk Guitars!!!!!

I've been into steampunk since before it was even called that. This is SO FUCKING COOL.

Ditto.

One of the many many side-projects I start and haven't finished is a Steampunk band. It has stalled due to the lack of funds for a Harpejji, which I think is going to be essential to the sound (some pieces have been composed using a harpsichord plugin). My friend owns a welding company and he's going to make me a rack that looks like a giant boiler with knobs and a stove-pipe that will blow steam (fog juice) and a bunch of those old red knobs labeled "Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Master". It'll look like I'm using a big boiler for my amp, but secretly the Axe FX will be inside! The sound goal is "What if guys like Chopin and Mendelssohn had electric instruments at their disposal?" If my current band fails, I'm just gonna weekend warrior in a cover band for the rest of my life while toiling away in my basement surrounded by junk turned into instruments.

y'all are dorks haha

rotf.gif

Awesome! I love steampunk. It's got to be hard cleaning them though. Yes, I would want a mint steampunk guitar, it's gonna look old but like new you know?

Back
Top Bottom