Starting to come together...

Scott Peterson

Global Moderator
Vendor
...and looking more and more like a SR-71 Blackbird of a rig. New kicktags now installed and looking SLICK.
VeX76uk.jpg

You're really making the most of that real estate, Scott! Looks great.

How are you liking the Ax8 compared to the Axe Fx?

You're really making the most of that real estate, Scott! Looks great.

How are you liking the Ax8 compared to the Axe Fx?
It's everything I need from the AFXII in a MFC sized - and exceptionally FUNCTIONAL - pedalboard. It's the same thing as the AFXII for what I do; it's everything from the big boy that I need and require. It's very clever the way the footswitches work; I could not be happier right now. AFXII is on loan to a friend and I have not missed it. Truth.

Ya, my XL never get's used anymore. It's not going anywhere though. But I don't think I've even updated it to the latest firmware.:eek:

I wish I had a second AX lol. Scott has joined you in the big pedal board club. Only thing I really miss from XL is Global blocks (ducks and hides)
Ha, Man I'm having that feeling that what I have in the Ax8 is all I need. I was keeping the Axe XL around because it was fun getting firmware updates every month. I Think we have crossed a bridge where Cliff's not releasing firmwares like he used too. We all knew it was going to happen eventually. What we got works so well, and pretty much any tone that you can hear in your head, can be had these days. So what I really need is a backup to the one thing I use every day all day long. That's my Ax8.

Have you ever had that moment, where you're trying to make a big decision, and you flip flop at every turn. This is the same scenario I'm having about moving in general, my wifes like it's time to downsize....No, the kids might come back, I say...Their not coming back... Getting older sucks...

Yeah - but I miss him

I've discovered that a big part of what draws me into the studio was firmware updates... I actually haven't even played guitar in two weeks! Sheesh what's happening to me.

Thanks
Pauly

Ha, Man I'm having that feeling that what I have in the Ax8 is all I need. I was keeping the Axe XL around because it was fun getting firmware updates every month. I Think we have crossed a bridge where Cliff's not releasing firmwares like he used too. We all knew it was going to happen eventually. What we got works so well, and pretty much any tone that you can hear in your head, can be had these days. So what I really need is a backup to the one thing I use every day all day long. That's my Ax8.

Have you ever had that moment, where you're trying to make a big decision, and you flip flop at every turn. This is the same scenario I'm having about moving in general, my wifes like it's time to downsize....No, the kids might come back, I say...Their not coming back... Getting older sucks...

I go to church a bit over an hour from home and I leave my Ax there. I need another Ax to keep at home for list min stuff

As for the kids coming home. In the last 19 years or so the number of kids having to return home has gone up so much they might actually come home at some point for a little while lol

For everyone who couldn't see it. It was a PT pro Ax8 for for left 3 mission exp pedals Nd a mini exp know and one of those Shure wireless that are the size of a pedal

Back
Top Bottom