1. Recent events require us to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting over

Discussion in 'Axe-Fx II Discussion' started by Justinl21, May 16, 2018 at 7:00 PM.

1. Justinl21

Justinl21
    Expand Collapse
    Apprentice

Hi all,
    I have an axe fx 2. I had a back injury and had to take quite a bit of time off from music, now I'm finally starting back up. I was wondering what the easiest way to start over is. I'm on fw 5.xx, and would like to update not only the firmware, but the amps, cabs, presets, ect...I just don't know where to start. Honestly, I've forgotten a majority of how to work this thing! :p Thanks in advance!

Justin. :)

2. muttonhead

muttonhead
    Expand Collapse
    Motivated

3. Justinl21

Justinl21
    Expand Collapse
    Apprentice

Haha, yes! Thank you! Will fractal bot automatically overwrite the factory presets?

4. chris

chris
    Expand Collapse

if you choose to when you load the preset files specifically. so yes, you want to do that.

Justinl21 likes this.