Starting over from scratch

Disconnector

Inspired
Hi all!

The latest updates have massively improved the sound of the Fender and Vox amps in my opinion. They have improved so much that frankly most of my presets need to be binned and reworked from scratch again to be honest which is totally cool - I LOVE THE NEW TONES!

The question is this - if I do a factory reset in the "utilities" menu will that reset all of the amps as well to the "Ares 1.03" setting of will I still need to scroll through and select deselect select all of the amps?

Thank you all!

My guess is that it would return them to a default but that default may not be Ares 1.03. I think you have to do it manually as the question about a global amp block reset has been asked before. (Maybe something like FracTools can help you do it?). There is a difference between a hard and soft reset when you do it manually. I think that's explained on the Wiki.

Hi all!

The latest updates have massively improved the sound of the Fender and Vox amps in my opinion. They have improved so much that frankly most of my presets need to be binned and reworked from scratch again to be honest which is totally cool - I LOVE THE NEW TONES!

The question is this - if I do a factory reset in the "utilities" menu will that reset all of the amps as well to the "Ares 1.03" setting of will I still need to scroll through and select deselect select all of the amps?

Thank you all!
"Reset System Settings" does just that - the System settings (Global, I/O, etc.) are reset. not Preset data. so the amps aren't affected at all.

"Reset System Settings" does just that - the System settings (Global, I/O, etc.) are reset. not Preset data. so the amps aren't affected at all.

So I would still need to deselect / select all of the amps? Even all of the presets to see how they sound with Ares?

I'm trying to avoid this. Is there a way to just mass reset all of the amps?

So I would still need to deselect / select all of the amps? Even all of the presets to see how they sound with Ares?

I'm trying to avoid this. Is there a way to just mass reset all of the amps?
just try all the amps, change the type in the same preset. you don't need to reset all the presets just to try amps. just change amps.

Back
Top Bottom