AFIII Star-Lord Band (Guardians of the Galaxy Game)

buchton

Hi guys, I tought you might be interested to know that I co-produced (with my buddy Steve) a full album with the Axe-FX III (MK I) for the new Marvel game: Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm playing all the guitars and bass through the Axe. Very happy with the results ;) You can hear the whole album on all streaming platforms. Enjoy the 80's again :D

Band: Star-Lord Band
Album: Space Rider

Hi guys, I tought you might be interested to know that I co-produced (with my buddy Steve) a full album with the Axe-FX III (MK I) for the new Marvel game: Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm playing all the guitars and bass through the Axe. Very happy with the results ;) You can hear the whole album on all streaming platforms. Enjoy the 80's again :D

Wow that is awesome! You guys really Rock it Great Job.
What a cool idea and fun Sounds Awesome.

I played the game a bit last night. The star lord band catched my attention, it sounds just like the 80s, I thought it was some band I didn't know, great work.

i absolutely love the even velocity of the rhythm picking and the compression set up. It really sets up a tight sound arrangement with the composition. That sound of keeping it tight with great hooks that open up with the bridge/chorus that makes things make sense. Sold! lol

i absolutely love the even velocity of the rhythm picking and the compression set up. It really sets up a tight sound arrangement with the composition. That sound of keeping it tight with great hooks that open up with the bridge/chorus that makes things make sense. Sold! lol
Thanks man 🤘

Super cool man!

Guitars sound pretty darn good on this... Do you recall which amp was used?

Thanks! Amp used was Friedman BE V1 with Tube screamer in front. Nothing special, basic tone.
I really love your music !
Now i want to buy the game ;)

Could you tell me if drums are Real drums with a drummer ?
Love the drum sound too.
Very good mix !
One of the best thing I have heard here

I really love your music !
Now i want to buy the game ;)

Could you tell me if drums are Real drums with a drummer ?
Love the drum sound too.
Very good mix !
One of the best thing I have heard here
Thanks man. Drums are my fingers on a keyboard haha! (S3) We went for that for simplicity because of covid.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom