AFIII Stanky C++

well that was incredible.....great playing and tone....and I'm sure you have heard this before.....but after several days of spending time watching your axe fx 3 videos on your youtube channel I ordered one this morning.....when my wife said what did you just spend over $2000 on this morning I said "honey it's not my fault......it's this guy by the name of Leon's fault"........lol

well that was incredible.....great playing and tone....and I'm sure you have heard this before.....but after several days of spending time watching your axe fx 3 videos on your youtube channel I ordered one this morning.....when my wife said what did you just spend over $2000 on this morning I said "honey it's not my fault......it's this guy by the name of Leon's fault"........lol
He hooked me, too, last April. Got a couple PRS guitars via some 'horse trading' recently that I blame him for, too. 😎

Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm always humbled anytime someone let's me know they bought a piece of gear based on my video's, but it means even more when it's the Axe-Fx since I get so many hours of enjoyment and inspiration using it every day. The PRS stuff is superb and together with the Fractal it's made it very easy to spend less time worrying about gear and more time getting down to making music.

Feels good to let rip after some downtime over Christmas.

Backing track is C++ and Recto quad tracked, lead is the C++ with the CC Boost.

I think I liked the rhythm track more than I liked the solo, and I really enjoyed watching the solo. That was a fun video.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm always humbled anytime someone let's me know they bought a piece of gear based on my video's, but it means even more when it's the Axe-Fx since I get so many hours of enjoyment and inspiration using it every day. The PRS stuff is superb and together with the Fractal it's made it very easy to spend less time worrying about gear and more time getting down to making music.
I too got inspired to buy a PRS from watching your videos. Even with a large stable of great guitars you seemed to play the PRS more than any other, so I figured that there must be something to it. I can say that it has become my favorite guitar, great neck feel, quality, spot on intonation, and a clear resonant tone that lends itself easily to be molded to many different types of music.

Thanks again for sharing this patch, it’s sounds really next level on its own and is super fun to play, but studying the details of how you set up the amp, boost, EQ, and that great delay is really helpful in improving some of my other patches.

Ok, so this has turned out to be a daily thing. I watch your videos every morning while drinking my coffee and now, she’s been watching every video with me. 😂

Back
Top Bottom