Stand-in Switch requires double press

dschaaf

Experienced
Hi, I am using a stand in switch with my FC6 (with a TRS cable) and notice that it requires me to double click to both toggle on and toggle off the effect it is standing in for. Is there a configuration for the standup switch in the set up menu that might be able to alter this? I presently have the stand in switch set up to activate the tuner, and as mentioned, I have to double tap the switch to turn on the tuner and double tap the switch to turn it off.

Thanks,
Derek

Hi, I am using a stand in switch with my FC6 (with a TRS cable) and notice that it requires me to double click to both toggle on and toggle off the effect it is standing in for. Is there a configuration for the standup switch in the set up menu that might be able to alter this? I presently have the stand in switch set up to activate the tuner, and as mentioned, I have to double tap the switch to turn on the tuner and double tap the switch to turn it off.

Thanks,
Derek

I think it might be something to do with the polarity of the switch. You can change it in the Axe or FM3 setup menu. I seem to remember having the same issue but I changed the polarity setting and it all started working. I can't remember for the life of me where it is in the setup menu. I'm not in front of my axe or fm3 unfortunately.

Are you using the Mosky foot-switches?

Polarity, or you're using a latched switch instead of a momentary one.

I just changed the setting to "external switch 1 behaviour" from virtual toggle to "follow hardware" and it seems to work perfect now. Thanks for everyones help! :)

Derek

Back
Top Bottom