Stand-in SW failure with FM3 only Layout

honeypat

Inspired
Austin Buddy Live Gold Layout FM3 only.....
Wish to use a stand-in switch to pop up 'Amp Contro' assigned on CS2 in Live Gold,on mini displays
in FM3 only layout. So did it using my dual switch connected to FM3 through fm3-edit by assigning
Master Layout 8 and 7 thereto respectively. Layout 8 pops up immediately with a button push, however
Layout 7 for those functions assigned to CS2 - CS6 does not. Several time push lead mini display to reach
Amp Control to Saturation display. Any tips you guys have more convenient and quick access to Amp Control's
on three mini displays? I guess it assigned to Control Switch functions but no ideals at all. Thanks

what is "Amp Control"?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is amp boosting function assigned to CS2 specifically designed by Austin Buddy.
He answers no idea but to resort to support team at Fractal...thank you.

it sounds like you just don't have the Stand-In assigned correctly. maybe someone can walk you through the steps.

if you can show a picture of your Stand-In Switch screen on the FM3, and a screenshot of Layout 7, it would help us.

Yes, I will do soon . A push immdediately displays AB's Layout 8,but another button push first shows
a blank and three diplays then more three remainings in AB Layout 7. It circulate just like three views.

.IMG_0429.JPGIMG_0430.JPGIMG_0432.JPGIMG_0434.JPG

Last edited:
Yes, I will do soon . A push immdediately displays AB's Layout 8,but another button push first shows
a blank and three diplays then more three remainings in AB Layout 7. It circulate just like three views.
sounds like the switch is set to Views not Layout. hard to say without seeing your setup.

Back
Top Bottom