Wish Stage mode display. Preset/current scene in large letters and full-screen strobe tuner

Megahertzz

Inspired
As someone who looks at the display a lot when performing live, it would be nice to have some kind of stage mode available, where you could get just the preset and scene you're on in large writing on the display, and when you turn on the tuner, you'd get a full screen strobe tuner, like the Peterson Strobe Tuner app for your phone.

Alternately, the option of running gifs or jpegs on screen when you haven't touched the knobs for some time (20 - 30 seconds)

As someone who looks at the display a lot when performing live, it would be nice to have some kind of stage mode available, where you could get just the preset and scene you're on in large writing on the display, and when you turn on the tuner, you'd get a full screen strobe tuner, like the Peterson Strobe Tuner app for your phone.

Great idea, the screed display text is much too small to read on stage.:(

+1 to this. Often when playing and especially for live it's unnecessary to have the list of scenes on the screen all the time, similar to how you don't need a list of presets on the screen at all times either. A version of the home screen with just the preset and current scene name in big letters would be nice.

I’ve had a suggestion in for a while now to increase the tuner text size. It’s near impossible to see on stage. Lots of likes but no traction.

Any movement on a display that can be seen on stage :)
The current display can’t be seen on stage...

Last edited:
Reviving this idea.

+1 for Stage Mode with large lettering.

It would be really helpful to glance over and be able to see what preset and scene you're on from a reasonable distance. The Axe FXIII screen is so nice, and this would be a great use of it's clarity, especially for those of us who never fool with the front panel at a live show.

Reviving this idea.

+1 for Stage Mode with large lettering.

It would be really helpful to glance over and be able to see what preset and scene you're on from a reasonable distance. The Axe FXIII screen is so nice, and this would be a great use of it's clarity, especially for those of us who never fool with the front panel at a live show.
Noob here, but I'm pretty happy with what I see on the FC12, and wouldn't likely have the Axe itself in a good location to see it even with big letters.

Noob here, but I'm pretty happy with what I see on the FC12, and wouldn't likely have the Axe itself in a good location to see it even with big letters.
That's ok, Dave, it's just an option we're asking for. Those who have the FC, or who like the current screen, you wouldn't have to change it. But for those of us who don't, this would be a great way to be able to glance over and see it (my AXE sits off to the side of stage in the band's IEM rack). We'd find it to be an invaluable tool for making sure we're where we are supposed to be, preset- and scene-wise.
Also nice for those of us who are slowly losing the sight of our youth!
I believe Fractal did this for AX8 at some point. Love to have it for the mothership.

Back
Top Bottom