• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Stack of Tape Delays is so cool when fiddling with the motor speed

Per Boysen

Inspired
I really like the Tape Delay module. Here I'm having the sequencer switching the motor speed between half-speed and full-speed while non-synced LFOs wiggle the panning of different delays. I like the way that sounds, how the rhythm of those tape machines goes havoc in the background when the motor speed changes.

Last edited:

Freds55

Fractal Fanatic
I really like the Tape Delay module. Here I'm having the sequencer switching the motor speed between half-speed and full-speed while non-synced LFOs wiggle the panning of different delays. I like the way that sounds, how the rhythm of those tape machines goes havoc in the background when the motor speed changes.

That was really awesome Pre Boysen. Man I love that saxophone great job:D

iaresee

Administrator
This was very cool to hear and watch. Amazingly subtle use of effects to make it sound utterly unique. Thanks for posting this!

Top Bottom