Square emblems lit up on the different parameters ?

Jackp

Inspired
hey guys here is a screen shot notice one in the level control , input trim control and input drive control then one in the bright switch , how do you turns these off i cant control the parameter when they are lit
Screen Shot 2016-04-09 at 1.01.31 AM copy.png

when those {} brackets are lit, it means there is a Modifier controlling it. Right-Click that control and change the Source to None.

thanks Chris
why would there be another modifier control it ? for instance on all 5 scenes the level control it says scene 2 when i right click on it . do you have a tutorial on this , iam still figureing things out
and i appreciate your help

thanks Chris
why would there be another modifier control it ? for instance on all 5 scenes the level control it says scene 2 when i right click on it . do you have a tutorial on this , iam still figureing things out
and i appreciate your help
that means Scene Controller 2 is controlling it, not "Scene 2."

if you are just starting out, that's a pretty tough thing to explain. i would just clear it (set the Source to None) and move on. you need to understand Scenes, Controllers, and Scene Controllers to fully get what's happening there.

thanks Chris
why would there be another modifier control it ? for instance on all 5 scenes the level control it says scene 2 when i right click on it .
Short story: the values of these flagged parameters are being changed for each scene. That's what scene controllers do.

To hear what those scene controllers are doing, play through each of the scenes and listen to what the differences are.

Ok the scenes iam talking about , is the ones in the preset package I got from Thibault de Robillard he said that is the way he set them up
so Iam gonna leave them alone and once i get a little more educated with things ill set up some of my own now that I know how to turn them off . Is there any tutorials on creating scenes

Ok the scenes iam talking about , is the ones in the preset package I got from Thibault de Robillard he said that is the way he set them up
so Iam gonna leave them alone and once i get a little more educated with things ill set up some of my own now that I know how to turn them off . Is there any tutorials on creating scenes

Keep the ideas separated for the moment; scenes vs. controllers ... these are "scene controllers" ... a marriage of the two in some sense.

As Chris said, I suggest you read about controllers/modifiers and then read about scenes, then deal with scene controllers. Each topic is pretty vast/deep in it's own right. Eat the elephant one bite at a time (so to speak).

Yes, there are lot's of videos and tutorials on scenes, controllers and scene controllers. You may read the manual, read the wiki, query the forum (search feature works well) and poke around youtube for this type information. It's all there in vast amounts.

Knowledge is power.

Last edited:

these are free to view on the site.

https://axefxtutorials.selz.com/item/543bbe05b798720ec0af0058

https://axefxtutorials.selz.com/item/5432192bb7987201d48f4750

Back
Top Bottom