Spring loaded expression pedal?

Order placed. I got 4 EP-1-R in black and put in the special instructions that I wanted the spring loaded upgrade on one of them. You mentioned a small charge for that upgrade... e-mail me or PM here what that is and I can paypal that to you because I don't think the original paypal invoice had that included.

Can you comment about roughly how long the black pedals are back-ordered?

Thanks for what you do and I am looking forward to using the EP-1s.

I'd like to know this also. Are there instructions available how to take off the pedal part?

Black pedals are back ordered about 3 weeks. Other colors are all available.
In order to fit the spring we remove the block and tension adjuster since the tension is now provided by the spring and the block would interfere with the positioning of the spring. So it's not really possible for the user to remove the spring and revert the pedal to a regular one. It would have to be a return to base mod if you wanted to switch it out since the axle has to be punched out to fit the tension adjuster. James

We'd be happy to provide the spring kit but I would not be able to guarantee they would work with pedals other than Mission. PM or email of you want to try this. James.

Spring MOD to Boss FV-500

IMAG0241.jpg
That WOULD be cool.

I like to know that too.[/QUOTE

I realize this is an old thread but thought I would share my solution.
I took a BOSS FV-500H and removed the nylon tension block from the axle. I then mounted a tremolo spring to the side by drilling two small holes in the side of the pedal. I put a small screw in the pedal side and slipped the trem spring claw thru the hole in the frame. Works like a charm!

Back
Top Bottom