spoofsteen

Who's 'forcing' you exactly? Don't buy their records. Don't go to their concerts. Turn the channel when they're on. Problem solved.

No ones forcing me to buy their tickets but once I'm in the theatre I feel inclined to stay. You're actually making my point for me. I like their music. I go to a concert expecting to hear their music rather than there views on global warming or gun rights. There's a reason track 3 isn't them going on a rant about politics. People wouldn't buy it. Instead they sell a non refundable ticket and blather like I care one way or another.

Maybe on One Day, when you have to sell your whole equipment to pay the Bill of your doctor, You will understand the importance of a Health care System, which isn't Controlled by private companies...("Reaganomics")

In Europe we know a Little More about US politics, than you would asume. The national dept of the US is about 16.000.000.000.000 $, which is by the Way More dangerous for the World situation than any Dictator of any Banana Republic ever was (which was btw in Most cases educated and Chosen by the US-government)

Once again you're showing that you know nothing about me ....

In fact, "the day" you speak of happened to me a little over year ago when I had to sell my Axe-Fx II to help pay the bill for a recent heart surgery ( not that it's any of your business ). Fortunately I'm back on my feet and with an luck will be repurchasing as soon as they're back in stock ....

And secondly, I never said you didn't know anything about US politics, I merely said that whatever you think you know, I'm very confident that I know more !

So either move over here and get involved in the solution, or kindly shut up ....

Sometimes reading threads like it has a Little "Highschool-Feel"...
there are dumbass quarterfracs (who will end as fat Low-cost-workers in Most Cases) and the People who got called "Nerds" by the "Stars"...(which have, in Most cases, Something like a future, because they use their brain and , more important, don't accept the System, like the "Mainstream)...

So, cheers to all the critical, thinking Ex-Nerds outside.... And to the others...frac YOU.

I'm Out of this Thread.

Ooh get yourself a rest - both of you! But It's true - in europe/switzerland we pay a fee each month for our health care system, a self insurance system everyone need to pay for (no matter if you need help or not) - so we don't have to sell gear or our homes to get back on our feets. I had a major health issue myself 3 years ago (surgery was paid by health care insurance) and need life time pain treatment to stay on my feet, add costs that were not covered since they were not higher than my retention fee.....

So who's better? This is not about "better" - stop whining if you need to sell stuff, just because YOU didn't care about self-precaution! Simple rule.....

stop whining if you need to sell stuff, just because YOU didn't care about self-precaution! Simple rule.....

Paco - I'm not wining, and my issue is not w/ you, please don't make it so ....

Secondly, I've been here posting since I sold my unit, I know I don't contribute much, only when I think I've got something to say .... And I only bought up selling my Axe-Fx because mr. funkstation thought he was pinning me into a corner w/ that argument I ( otherwise it truly is NONE of anyone business ).

I began posting in this topic because I happen to be very politically motivated as well as involved in all levels of US government ( Local, State, National & World ). I didn't study political sciences or anything like that in college, but "the body politic" is as much a hobby of mine as is playing the guitar ( now for over 30 years ).

Two things that drive me "nuts".... People that like to "armchair quarterback" .... If it means that much to you, than get involved. Don't just sit on the sidelines and try to tell everyone else what to do. Next, people that make assumptions about me personally ....

If you get involved and you're not part of the solution, then quite possibly you're part of the problem.

R.D - why you ever brought "your" issue in here then, if this is not for everyone? Do you think everyone needs to know it but none is allowed to give back a comment afterward? ;)

Two things that drive me "nuts".... People that like to "armchair quarterback" .... If it means that much to you, than get involved. Don't just sit on the sidelines and try to tell everyone else what to do. Next, people that make assumptions about me personally ....

Maybe because you invited them by posting personal stuff in a public forum and try to tell everyone else what "not" to do with it..... I guess "Funkstation's comment regarding health care was just a trigger....and you take it! If it's personal - you better keep it personal. If it's public - you're free to share, but someone else might come up with his own opinion on it.

all the best for your health
Paco

Back
Top Bottom