Spent a little time with the AX8

Just watched your stream/ video.

Really enjoyed it.

Now I am REALLY looking forward to getting the AX_8

Happy holidays from

AAEN

I want to run my setup like that Chris. $ scenes and 4 IA. I want to run it like if the mfc had bank size 0 so when I bank up or down it actually selects the next preset that is above or below the one I am on. Is that possible?

Thanks for the video Chris. It's definitely looking like anything I might be losing in terms of power from the Axe2 will be more than made up for by the floorboard integration.
-
Austin

I want to run my setup like that Chris. $ scenes and 4 IA. I want to run it like if the mfc had bank size 0 so when I bank up or down it actually selects the next preset that is above or below the one I am on. Is that possible?

Yes.

Chris, this was a great demo. I get mine in a few hours, so I'm pretty excited. I read the manual on the plane a couple mornings ago, and even though I played with it in October in LA, I learned a lot from it and you. Thanks for doing what you do. So it's good to know if we ever make it out to hawaii that we have a place to crash...JK.

Thanks again

You realize that you now need to change your company name, again? ;-)
Yea and please consider ditching the at sign. I can never tag you in a post because when I put at sign chris (at sign) _____ it things I am tagging some guy who's screen name is Chris lol.

Excellent demo. Sounds are all great. Looking forward to trying out those presets.

One of the questions asked (which wasn't really clearly stated) was this: Can 3 of the switches be assigned to 3 different presets, while the other 5 switches are assigned to scenes 1-5? I assume so, but can you (or anyone) confirm?

One of the questions asked (which wasn't really clearly stated) was this: Can 3 of the switches be assigned to 3 different presets, while the other 5 switches are assigned to scenes 1-5? I assume so, but can you (or anyone) confirm?

From the manual, it seems the answer is yes. Caveats: the 3 presets would need to be in the same bank, and you'd probably want to configure the footswitches in the 3 presets to match, since footswitches are per-preset by default - or else set them as global.

Back
Top Bottom