Speed of Light

Dig the shit out of it. Can't wait for the rest of the album on September 4th! Very cool video too if you're a long time Maiden fan. :)

Update: I can't stop listening to this song! So happy that Bruce's cancer treatment was successful and he's healthy again. Crazy to think that there was a tumor on the back of his tongue while he was singing this track. I honestly don't think I've been this excited about a new Maiden album release since 7th Son of a 7th Son. Last track on The Book of Souls is 18 minutes long and features Bruce playing piano. Really looking forward to checking that out along with the rest of the album. Up the Irons!!

I'm sure I'll get some flack for this, but I actually wasn't very impressed... But then again, last time I was really into them was Seventh Son era. Piece of Mind and Number of the Beast are the ultimate in my opinion.

Bruce still has some pipes, but sounded a bit less smooth than in the past.

The riffing just didn't do anything for me, and even the solos didn't really seem all that great... Except the third one, which I'll assume was probably Janick since it had the most "modern" playing style.

I'm glad you guys like it, though [emoji2] and good to hear Bruce has beaten cancer!

I should say that I DID like the video concept.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting !!

AMAZING!! Creeping up to 60 years old, (other than Nicko who's surpassed it) and they can still play the shit out their instruments. Every time I hear their latter stuff... "FLOORED !". Especially by Bruce and their live shows.

Pretty bad.........they can still sound very good live doing their classic tracks, but they haven't written anything good in years!

Back
Top Bottom