Speculations on the announcement?

qingcong

Inspired
I think Fractal's going to announce that all Axe-Fx units will officially grow legs and take over the world.

You can't model the speculations in a different thread and expect to get the same reaction there just isn't that same 'speculation-in-the-thread' vibe to it. I don't care what monitor you read them on, I've tried modern flat screens, laptops and even an old CRT monitor although I still have an Apple iic which came close but still something very artificial about it around the edges of the posts. Maybe a new FractalAtomic wide screen monitor....

Last edited:
We've already got 81+ pages of speculations in the other thread, which is far too many for my tired brain at this point hehe

With three days remaining, I think the announcement will come before anyone could sift through all the speculation.

Phil

You can't model the speculations in a different thread and expect to get the same reaction there just isn't that same 'speculation-in-the-thread' vibe to it. I don't care what monitor you read them on, I've tried modern flat screens, laptops and even an old CRT monitor although I still have an Apple iic which came close but still something very artificial about it around the edges of the posts. Maybe a new FractalAtomic wide screen monitor....

Agreed. This modeled speculation just doesn't read the same way real speculation does. I just A/B'd this thread side by side with the real speculation thread and I was able to spot the modeled speculation immediately. I just don't think this thread is ready for speculators yet.

Back
Top Bottom