Spec.Sheet or Manual?

NeoSound

Fractal Fanatic
Since we are getting close to the wait list, could the full spec sheet or manual be posted?

i don't think his comment was inappropriate.

there are a lot of threads asking about the AX8. that means people don't know the information contained at my site, therefore i post the link to my site.

once there are fewer threads asking about AX8 info, there will be fewer replies of mine sharing information :)

so i guess my answer is, yes.

Fair enough. Maybe you could add another line to your signature instead: "All there's to know about the AX8" or something along the lines :)

Lol indeed. The main issue is that we have the same topics created every day.
Since Chris is obviously helpful, he should have a sticky at the top of every section so we know where to look :)

would be nice to have full details/specs regarding the ax8. my main questions are does it have; formant block? ring mod? Looper? and if yes, how much looping time?

I'm sure promoting your website reports some benefits, but is it necessary to spam it?

Really? Chris spends a lot of time putting together helpful information that is free to those of us looking for information. If anything, he should post his links more or they should be in a sticky to try and cut down on people asking questions that have been asked a number of times, to prevent people from speculating about things that are already known or people just posting misinformation. I don't know if Chris benefits from people clicking on his links, but I hope he does somehow.

Yep, whenever anyone asks for info, just post a link to Chris' site. We're lucky to have it.

Or you can tell them: "You moron -- that's been asked 500 times -- do a search!!!"

You know, whichever works for you...

Back
Top Bottom