Speaking Of Brit Floyd......

WW Audio

Inspired
Just got back from a Brit Floyd show.....most excellent. Was pleasantly surprised to see this during the pre-show stuff shown on the back screen. Sorry for the lousy picture quality. It says "Guitar and Bass tones created with the Fractal Audio Systems Axe FXII XL. Not that I had any doubt, but I knew it was going to be a good show after seeing that. ;)

IMAG0671.jpg

Saw them last month in Grand Prairie, Texas. Great show. I'd say either Brit Floyd or Australian Pink Floyd (saw them a few years ago) put on equally great shows. Worth the ticket price if you're a big Pink Floyd fan.

Definitely worth seeing. Probably one of the most polished, professionally done shows I've seen in many years.

I saw them tonight in Stavanger, Norway for the third or fourth year in a row. Absolutely amazing as always. Couldn't be happier with the guitar playing and sounds. Missed a few songs they skipped this year, but it was great to hear Yet another movie and Signs of life. I'm a big fan of Damian and Edo Scordo (the whole band is fantastic of course). Well done, Fractal

Well, it's nice to see more and more artists using the Fractal gear! It's becoming more and more mainstream these days (no wonder). I'm happy and proud to say I'm a part of the Fractal experience!

And one of the things I love about the experience, if this board, where I can come and reach out to the designers/ owners etc...and get responses! That's worth everything and give me the warm and fuzzies!

I can't do that with any other gear....

Back
Top Bottom