Speaker impedance curve (front panel)

ezvictor

Inspired
Am I missing the “speaker impedance curve” feature on the front panel? Fm9 edit has a little window you can choose from different cabinets on the speaker tab in the amp block. For example: “1x8 Champlifier” “1x10 Princetone”. I’m trying to get more fluent using the front panel and just noticed this was not on the front panel.
Is this feature simply not on the front panel? ..yet?

Fm9 Fw2.0 public beeta
FM9 edit v 1.00.02

It is in the amp block. Edit the amp block and then page all the way to the right. You will need to scroll down and highlight the impedance curve setting. you can use the encoder knob to select a different preset.

There is a page that displays the current speaker curve and allows you to adjust the various parameters of that impedance curve, but it does not have the option to select a different one from that page.

Dropping in to say thank you! I was convinced this was a FM9-Edit only thing for me because I couldn't find it anywhere. Glad it is on the front panel!

It’s not only the FM9 the 3 is the same. I guess the Axe too. This came up last Friday I was editing from the UI and couldn’t find it. This forum kicks ass.

Back
Top Bottom