Speaker/headphone out issue

MeatPopsicle

Just updated to 12.09 and noticed that when I plug in my headphones, the speakers are still getting sound as well as through the headphones. Before it would cut the sound to the speakers. Anyone having this issue as well? I tried digging through menus to see if there was some sort of setting to take care of this problem but I can't really find anything. Any help would be appreciated

This is not how it works. Are you connecting your speakers to Output 1? The headphone jack doesn't cut audio to any output. I'm assuming you are plugging directly into the III and not some other piece of gear.

Just updated to 12.09 and noticed that when I plug in my headphones, the speakers are still getting sound as well as through the headphones. Before it would cut the sound to the speakers. Anyone having this issue as well? I tried digging through menus to see if there was some sort of setting to take care of this problem but I can't really find anything. Any help would be appreciated
It's never worked liked that.

My FX3 came with FW11, and my first question was, “Why doesn’t the speaker output mute when I plug in my headphones?” So no, it didn’t mute prior to 12.09.

Back
Top Bottom