I'm getting static from my audio interface (roland octacapture) when monitoring spdif output from Axefxiii.
- Headphone out from AxefxIII does not yeild any static (so I know it's the spdif).
- Spdif source is Output 1.
- Octacapture is set to 48k sample rate.
- The same cable from my AxefxII spfdif out to roland octacapture does not present any static.
- AxefxIII balanced out to Octacapture balanced in does not yield any static.
- I'm testing with a simple input to output patch for both AxefxIII and AxefxII tests.
- Turing the output block way down does not remove the static (so it's not clipping the output of AxeIII or Input of Octacapture).
- I don't play clean much so this may have been with me since I got the Axe III a year ago.