Soundblox Multiwave Distortion

DonPetersen

Fractal Fanatic
243557.jpg

What a great pedal.
I only heard it in demos so far, but I'm afraid I'll have to buy it.

PT did a great demo and was nice enough to play a few parts guitar only, which gave me the chance to copy the tone for the Axe-Fx.

It's fuzzy, it's nasty, it's gorgeous.
The Axe's Octave Distortion does a great job right away, all I needed to do was to add two PEQ blocks and a compressor.

Attachments

• MultiwaveDist Oct 01(2).syx
    2 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Reactions: yek
I just got one. Really nice & different. The box had a card for a free hand ring too. I emailed them the code on the card, they emailed me back & asked a few questions and shipped out my ring today.

These guys make interesting stuff I'll tell you that :)
You know Don, I wanna start a trend where if a user downloads a patch, he should show the maker how it sounds on his end or how he incorporates it. Or at least say why it did/didn't work. You've done a lot of sharing and maybe It's my way of saying thank you so... Thanks! :D

I just got one. Really nice & different. The box had a card for a free hand ring too. I emailed them the code on the card, they emailed me back & asked a few questions and shipped out my ring today.

nice, that's a coupon worth about $100!

could you do me a favour sometime and process a sine tone/sweep/white noise file through the Multiwave?
A recording of the single band 'normal', 'foldback' and 'octave' modes (one each) would be great, I'd like to add this pedal to my slowly growing database of dirt pedals here:

I<3Fuzz &bull; View topic - FuzzMeasurements *19 stomps so far!* pls don't post in here

the file can be downloaded here: Sine Sweep Noise.wav - 4shared.com - music and mp3 sharing - download

thanks, I appreciate it.

Don

Sounds good, Don- I'll dl it and see if I can translate it to bass. The Source Audio guys make great stuff with a lot of sonic variety in each pedal; they're like single pedal multieffects. I was a beta tester for their Bass Envelope Filter- they put a few of my suggestions into the pedal and it turned out to be a must-have on my board. Haven't been able to replicate a lot of the sounds on my Axe Ultra. You should give one of their guitar (or bass) filters a try if you ever get the chance to try one- maybe you can translate some of the sounds onto the Axe.

its a keeper. works very well on my end. I was playin along with your track and it fit in pretty well

Hey Don,

Did you ever get a response back from Guitarbot? If not, I am able to do it if you are still interested. Well I'm VERY interested in getting this for the Axeii! THough I LOVE the pedal, would love to have it in the axe for convenience sake :)

Oh he still hasn't gotten his Axe2, yet??!! Boo!! Someone get him an axe!
He has and sold it again (AFAIK, did not experience beyond fw6). Liked something else way better ;) LOL!

OTOH, he always could get way more out of a box than most of us, so maybe he knows something... :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom