• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Sound for music man jp 15

humpfrey

Inspired
hi , does anybody have a suggestion , wich amp could give me a smooth creamy sound for my jp 15 . i tried with the suhr badger , but i'm not satisfied with it . thx for help.

simeon

Axe-Master
usually a good idea is to find a tone that you like and then find out what that person uses. the intnet has all the answers, if you care to look!

humpfrey

Inspired
thx for the examples , but i meant solosounds , fx i have a lot on my own. the hard ones i get out easely , but a really smooth ( like the suhr guitars or frampton's gibson have ), that's what i'm looking for. i know the jp 15 maybe isn't the right guitar to play smooth :) but it woth a try .and i looked in many places and downloaded a LOT of presets ,believe me .

venne

Not sure if it helps with the JP15, but Leon Todd has a nice creamy tone in the video here at 20:30 with the TriAxis model...

humpfrey

Inspired
here's what i tried with the video of leon .thx again venne, for putting me on this :smilingimp::smilingimp:

Attachments

• Todd T.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 8
Top Bottom