Sorting Block Library in Axe-Edit

i'm sorry..where does it specifically say "Block Library" and I'm not clicking on any arrow...which I also don't see anywhere.

Could you please give step by step guidance being very specific on where to find things and what to click on to get the stand alone window of the block library?
I do not see the 2 words 'Block Library' together side by side anywhere in AXE-Edit III.

Last edited:
Could you please give step by step guidance being very specific on where to find things and what to click on to get the stand alone window of the block library?
I do not see the 2 words 'Block Library' together side by side anywhere in AXE-Edit III.
The Block Library was renamed to simply "Library" in the latest firmware, because its more than just a block library now.

OK..So,.. On my iMac, In an effort to get the block Library 'in it's own window',
I'm choosing Command+Option+Shift, and clicking on the word "Library"in the 'Block' drop-down menu of AXE-Edit,
and I get no change,...meaning, no separate block window to pin.
What am I doing wrong?
Has anyone actually gotten this to work on a Mac?

Last edited:
From today's release notes for Axe-Edit:

* Corrected the sorting of the Library items in the Library / Recall menu. This menu is found in the top-level Block and grid context menus.

It's been a while ...I guess no one is going to help me with my shortcut issue of not being able to produce a stand alone 'blk window' that I can pin in AXE-Edit...( see post #45)

YEHAAA.... I finally figured out/got the shortcut to work.

All someone had to say was simply:

Go to bottom left corner in AXE-Edit.
Choose the effect 'Name' under 'TYPE'
Hold Option+Command+Shift
Left click, and Viola...a separate stand alone blk window that can be pinned.

.. how hard would that have been to say?!

YEHAAA.... I finally figured out/got the shortcut to work.

All someone had to say was simply:

Go to bottom left corner in AXE-Edit.
Choose the effect 'Name' under 'TYPE'
Hold Option+Command+Shift
Left click, and Viola...a separate stand alone blk window that can be pinned.

.. how hard would that have been to say?!
It didn't work for me until this Axe-Edit release.

When seeking answers from fellows,...
Enlightenment is a wonderful thing..a blessing indeed to everyone. ..Thanks to all!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom